The Shop > Electronics & IC Programing

stepper motor drivers

<< < (2/4) > >>

sbwhart:

--- Quote from: Darren on January 13, 2009, 08:11:44 AM ---Stew, sorry mate I modded your post by mistake, pressed the wrong button... :bow:

I seem to be all thumbs these days....!!!

I wanted to reply with something like can you share on here rather than email details privately?

Pleaaase..... :)

--- End quote ---

Hi Darren

I was being carfull about putting a third parties email details on the forum without his permision, I've got his information at home so I'll add it in a couple of days as I'm working away at the moment.

Cheers
 :wave:
Stew

Bernd:
Hi Gerhard,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure your going to like it here. A bunch of freindly and deversified people here willing to help as you can see from the responds you've gotten.

Start a post in the "Introductions" area and tell us a little about your interests and what part of the world your in.

I'm going to take a wild guess here. I believe your in Germany?  :)

Regards,
Bernd

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: Bernd on January 13, 2009, 09:55:40 AM ---Hi Gerhard,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure your going to like it here. A bunch of freindly and deversified people here willing to help as you can see from the responds you've gotten.

Start a post in the "Introductions" area and tell us a little about your interests and what part of the world your in.

I'm going to take a wild guess here. I believe your in Germany?  :)

Regards,
Bernd

--- End quote ---

Welcome Gerhard!

Please post up in the introductions. Bernd, I am gonna say he is the U.K.

Eric

Darren:
Hi Darren

I was being carfull about putting a third parties email details on the forum without his permision,
Cheers
 :wave:
Stew
[/quote]

I see, yes quite right, best not put any emails on a forum or the  :borg: will play havoc with it....

sbwhart:
Hi Darren

Made a bit of hash of this. I'll email the chap who did the mod and ask him if he's interested in joining the forum and posting the mod himselve, more the merrier  :beer: :beer:

Have
 :wave: :(
fun

Stew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version