Author Topic: Drills/hard materials, reamers, driver bits and cleco's they ship international  (Read 8522 times)

Offline PTsideshow

• Global Moderator
Pan American aircraft tools
They have a number of great PDF catalogs downloadable, Prices seem to be responsible and the minimum order isn't as large as some other suppliers.

I came across it looking for info on Cleco's  sheet metal temporary fasteners. After I chill a little I will post the buying experience! Right now I'm liable to go over board at this time to much cool stuff
"The internet just a figment, of my imagination!' 

There are only 3 things I can't do!"
Raise the Dead!
        Walk on water!
                 Fix a broken heart!
and I'm working on the first two!
glen

Offline PTsideshow

• Global Moderator

These are the correct drills for the 1/8" cleco's and 3/16" cleco's
They appear be very well made they do have to be ordered in envelopes of 12 each

These I think could be handy whether you are a model maker, wood worker, sheet meta or jewelry workers. They do have an adjustment screw in the end so one could adjust the pressure of the jaws. The cost for the side grip cleco's were 10 pieces for what Eastwood wanted for 4 pieces.
"The internet just a figment, of my imagination!' 

There are only 3 things I can't do!"
Raise the Dead!
        Walk on water!
                 Fix a broken heart!
and I'm working on the first two!
glen

Offline HS93

• In Memoriam
Just made an order out but at the checkout it will not give you a postage price, you have to give them a blank credit card and they take the postage when they work it out  , so unfortunatley with the postage charges to the uk on the high side at times , I will have to decline purchasing, pity looked great prices.

peter
I am usless at metalwork, Oh and cannot spell either . failure

Offline Yorkshireman

Peter

You can buy CLECOS in the UK at very reasonable prices:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=cleco&_sacat=0&_dmpt=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&_odkw=cleko&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

I was very pleased with this supplier (usual disclaimer...)

Johannes