The Craftmans Shop > Backyard Ballistics

Webley Service Air Rifle MKII

<< < (5/6) > >>

andyf:
Sorry, the pistol is already spoken for.

Though made by Accles and Shelvoke, who still make humane killers for slaughterhouses, it is marked "F Clarke's Patent". I wonder if that's the same Birmingham gunsmith who patented an early forerunner of the Teasmaid back in 1902.

Andy

johnbaz:
Hello Andy

Would you like to sell the Webley?

Or possibly trade for a working gun??

I have a Co2 rifle with silencer and scope in good working order if you would be interested..

It's boxed and comes with it's manual and i'll throw some Co2 cart's in as well  :thumbup:

Almost forgot to say- There are no leaks on this rifle..

Regards, John  :beer:

Ausy:
Hi I am a new member to this site and have a particular interest in the Webley Service Mk2 air rifle which I have one, an early 3rd series
I noticed that Gerry B also a long time member has an interest in these air rifles and lives in the same State in Australia as I do, I was
wondering if he still has an interest in these air rifles would he like to correspond.
cheers
Ausy

vtsteam:
He hasn't been active on the site for 7 years. Try PMing him, maybe he'll get an email notification, assuming he has that feature turned on and the same email address he had back then.

Ausy:
thanks for your reply vtsteam, how do I go about getting Gerry B's email address?
cheers
Ausy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version