The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

Johns Christmas Present

(1/4) > >>

sbwhart:
Hi Chaps

Look what John gave me for Christmas

What should I do with it, strip it down and salvage the bits or repair it and get it working.

:D                      :)                   :D                :lol:

Have Fun

:wave:
Stew

PS Its my big 60 today  :clap: :beer:

bogstandard:
Happy Birthday Stew
 :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I bet you always had a crappy birthday when you were a kid, because everyone would give you a combined Christmas/Bithday present.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
But getting back to the present, mine is still sitting outside from when it was delivered, so anything you can suggest will be welcome.

John

PTsideshow:

Would make a great magnifier for machine work with a new mount set up. What ever you do with it have fun.
glen

bogstandard:
Bit big for that Glen, they stand about 2ft tall.

John

sbwhart:

--- Quote from: bogstandard on December 26, 2008, 04:05:50 AM ---Happy Birthday Stew
 :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I bet you always had a crappy birthday when you were a kid, because everyone would give you a combined Christmas/Bithday present.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
But getting back to the present, mine is still sitting outside from when it was delivered, so anything you can suggest will be welcome.

John

--- End quote ---

Yes spot on John the biggest crap was that no one ever wanted to come out for a Birthday drink due to :- hangovers,  visiting gran, or great aunt Maud  :( :( :( 

But going out with Family to night Loc Fine Fish Restaourant  make a change from Turkey

Cheers

and Thanks for the Birthday wishes

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Stew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version