The Shop > Our Shop

Small Shop

(1/6) > >>

sbwhart:
Hi  Chaps

Some of you guys across tha water seem intregued about small shop, well here a few shots of my small shop its 3M square thats 9 ft 9 in square in old money, the shots are taken from outside through the door.   :mmr:

The sign on the door was put on at the insistence of my wife, I don't know what she thinks I get up to in there,   :scratch: I asked her what women of daubtfull reputation do for a living, but she wouldn't answer.  :lol:

dsquire:
sbwhart

If you run short of space for scratch pads you could probably use the ceiling. You might also be able to get an extra bit or two on some of the shelves. LOL :med:

It is surprising what you can get in a small space when that is all you have. You look like you have it well organized. Congratulations.

Best of the Season :beer:

Don

Brass_Machine:
One thing that I have noticed is that a persons organizational skills get better as the shops get smaller. OFC, my organizational skills stink, so my shop is always a mess!

Nice one you got going there.

Eric

Bernd:
I was the one that is intrigued by your small shops and the quality work they turned out. :wave:

And as Eric said, your organizational skills are better. I waste a lot of time wandering around the large space only to find tooling I'd lost the previous week.  :bugeye:

Now I've also heard that your shops are a bit on the cold side in winter. You'd think that your body heat would have such a small shop warmed up in no time.  :lol:

But the best part of these shops is that you can be in your own little world for a few minutes or hours when you want to.  :med:

Bernd

sbwhart:
Hi Bernd

Your right about getting lost in your own little world  :borg:, that's the one thing that realy winds my long sufering wife up, when I'm in my shop and lose all track off time, and she's waiting for us to go off someware  :hammer:.

The best time though is Saturday afternoon with my Radio on listening to the football (the buitifull game):- or as you would call it soccer.

As for the cold been in my shop for a couple of hours this morning with the door open, outside temp 10 - 12 deg C (a heat wave) don't know what that is in F. :clap:

:beer:

Have Fun

Stew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version