The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

Yuletide

(1/4) > >>

bogstandard:
It is getting very close now to the season to be merry.

I would like to wish friends, both old and new a

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

But please remember, if you want to drink, get someone else to drive. We want you to be here after the new year.

Plus another little thing, no matter how badly off you think you are in the world, there is always someone else worse off than yourself.

Bogs, Marilyn (SWMBO), John Jnr (g/son) and of couse, the dynamic duo, Bandit the dog and Vinnie the mog.

Divided he ad:
A full set of seasons greetings to you all from me too  :wave:

Just a little pic for you Ian....
  :zap:   

My Mum's house.... And yes it was me who was at the top of a ladder for most of a saturday with my Dad footing it! 

Still it's all good fun when it has to come down in a week or so!  ::)

Anywho....

Hope everyone has a good hol'

Ralph.

dsquire:
To All

Have A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Let Safety, Moderation and Common Sense prevail and we will all be here for another year.                      :D :) :D

Right now we have lots of snow and a promise of more to come so are guaranteed a white Christmas. My son will love it as he has 3 snow machines for the family. Me, I stay where its warm and let someone else shovel the snow. :coffee:

Cheers :beer:

Don

Brass_Machine:
May your holidays be merry! I hope everyone gets to be with the people they love and care about during this season.

*nice work Ralph!

Eric

Bernd:
To All,

M E R R Y  C H R I S T M A S   and    H A P P Y  N E W  Y E A R

Nice work on the house Ralph. All that's missing is a bit of snow.  :thumbup:

Bogs the reason I drink is the SWMBO driving. That's why I stay home and drink. Don't have to far to go then.  :clap:

:mmr:
Bernd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version