Home Base > Introductions

Hi From SBWHART (Stew)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Bernd:
  :offtopic:  This may not be the place to answer you back Bogs, but it'll be short and to the point. As many of you have seen my name, it's not very American is it? Well truth be told I was born in East Germany. Moved to the states in 1959 with my parents. It's a longer story but I promised to keep it short. So I know about small workshops and  land availability. I wish at times I had a smaller place. Believe me having a lot of space is not that great. It just gives you a bigger place to loose your tools in. :( A samller place would force me to be a bit neater and more orginized.
People here in the states have a simalar problem living in the city, but a majority of the house have baements with very little head room. No place for a Bridgeport. :)

Bernd

sbwhart:
My last shop was in a carboard box in a hole in the road  :(

Regards

Monty Pie Thon

:beer:

bogstandard:
Ahah!

Another Brit with a sense of humour, absolutely great.

Bogs

Divided he ad:
Hey Stew... I think we may have met before??!!   :scratch:

Still.... In answer to this thread.... WOW  :bugeye:

That's a sweet engine and no mistake!  The loco looks like it's coming along nicely too  :thumbup:

3x3 ehh.... Lucky @$Łger I've only got 2.5x2.5 !!! Still it's what you do with it that counts ehh!!?    ::)

I might get to meet you some day?  When I come over to see John we'll have to see if your busy too  :wave:

Bernd.... Not an American name? who would have thought!!? 
There can't be too many names that cannot be found in such a vast country.... I have heard it told in deepest mythology that there are even a Ralph or two out there!!!  :D 

I don't envy you that space Bernd.... I just want it all to myself  :thumbup:  Oh to be able to swing a cat....  :)

Well back to it... Stew, I look forward to hearing your views and viewing your works. Welcome aboard  :)

Ralph.

sbwhart:
Hi Ralph

Yes next time your over at John's I'll pop round and make my introductions. John has my phone number.

:wave:

Have Fun

Stew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version