Home Base > Introductions

Hi From SBWHART (Stew)

<< < (4/4)

Bernd:

--- Quote from: Brass_Machine on December 18, 2008, 08:15:28 PM ---
Gotta leave it out though so it is warm. I believe that is how they drink it  :scratch:  :beer:

Eric

--- End quote ---

Oh ya, I forgot. ((Need a yuck smiley)just kidding Eric) I like my beer at 40 degree. Molson Golden, BTW  :beer:

Bernd

bogstandard:
Our colonial cousins.

I can count on one hand how many beers I have a year, usually with a nice meal out in a restaurant (none of that overpriced red and white muck here).

We don't drink our beer warm, nor too cold either (unless you are a chemical head and go for lager or that 'orrid American brown tinted water stuff), so we can actually savour the true richness of the brew, it isn't covered up by freezing your taste buds.

On the other hand, sometimes a little tipple in the house when the mentor comes round, but that is any white spirits (vodka, baccardi, gin, European grain or fruit spirits etc), and that should always be poured straight out of the freezer, where it is permanently stored.

Bogs

sbwhart:
The US has some real good bear, visited Roslin in Washington State where they filmed the series norther exposure, had a couple of pints in the Brick:- there micro brew's, as good a bear you could whish for.  :beer:

Also visited the Coors brewery at Golden Colarado tried there choclate bear: wouldn't recomend it.

:wave:
Cheers

Stew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version