Gallery, Projects and General > How do I??

What can I make from this?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Bernd:

--- Quote from: bogstandard on December 14, 2008, 06:33:36 PM ---Ok Bernd, we have a fair exchange here, I will send you a lump of coal, you send me the block of cast. You will stay warm, I will make dozens of little engines.

Bogs

--- End quote ---

Ok I've been thinking about this. :med: And your right fair exchange. But first I'll need to drill some holes in it to make it lighter. I don't want you hurting yourself picking it up.  :D :D

Bernd

Bernd:

--- Quote from: John Stevenson on December 14, 2008, 07:03:50 PM ---First thing i though when i saw that lump of cast iron was key ring tabs.

Just cut it up with you saw into 1/8" thick slices about 1" square and make dog tags out of them.

Should keep you busy for a few nights  :wave:

--- End quote ---

Now there's an idea. I could make quite a few couldn't I?  :D :D

Bernd:

--- Quote from: Darren on December 14, 2008, 07:22:08 PM ---How heavy Bernd?

--- End quote ---

53 pounds or 24.04039561 kilo's (My calculator ran out of digits so I can't get it exact.)

--- Quote ---Sounds a lot, for such a bity lump of metal..... :D

Nice find, hope you thank your good lady, sounds a lot like mine.......... :wave:

--- End quote ---

Yes I have. The nice thing about her is she can't see throwing anything away. We're both pack rats. :)

Bernd

Darren:

--- Quote from: Darren on December 14, 2008, 07:22:08 PM ---
Nice find, hope you thank your good lady, sounds a lot like mine.......... :wave:

--- End quote ---

And on that note mine came home with an Evolution Fury Cut off saw today......

"got something for you in the car luv, you were on about getting one the other week"

See, sometimes they do listen to our drivel.... :) Just forgot I've bought other saws since then !!
(note to oneself :- keep mouth firmly shut and be very grateful)

Mind you they do as they say, cut that SS bar like butter, 50x10mm that bar is and it went though it like a piece of wood.

CrewCab:

--- Quote from: Darren on December 15, 2008, 07:15:58 PM ---(note to oneself :- keep mouth firmly shut and be very grateful)

--- End quote ---

Good advice .......    :med:  ............ just make sure you remember it  :thumbup:

CC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version