Home Base > Introductions

Checking in

(1/3) > >>

Mustang:
Just registered. Thought I'd post a few tidbits about myself. Retired USNavy LDO (explains the Mustang handle). Hobbies include model engine building (novice), flatwork , woodturning and a host of other things that allows me to escape most Honey do lists.  Live in northern Va and try to spend the winter in Fl., at least the coldest months.  Have a shop with both metal and woodworking equipment.

This looks to be a good site with multiple interests so hope I'll fit in.

Andy

Brass_Machine:
Hey Andy!

Glad to have you aboard. I have been thinking about adding a wood shop as well to the board. I do have an interest in wood as well... Just not very good with it.

Eric

Darren:
Hi Andy and welcome.
Novice or not don't be shy in showing your work....I'm sure many here would be interested inc me...

Regards
Darren

dsquire:
Andy

Welcome aboard. If you haven't figured it out by now  :mmr:.

No matter what your interests I bet they will find some place to fit it in. You sound like most of the people here. Too many things you want to do and not enough time to do it in. Join the club.

Cheers :)

Don

bogstandard:
Andy,

A very warm welcome to one of the most diverse sites you will encounter.

Maybe a few pointers from yourself will get me over my hangup with anything that grows out of the ground.

I loathe working with wood, but when forced to, I attempt to make a reasonable job of it. I think maybe it is because I tend to use metalworking machines to cut and shape it that causes the most problems.

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version