The Craftmans Shop > Radio Control Models

Model RC steam Tug

<< < (4/5) > >>

MONAHAN STEAM MODELS:
Hi Peter,

Wow, your Tug is amazing.  :clap:

The brass skylight was already amazing and then you added the opening and closing mechanism! It is very nice indeed. The towing hook is a work of art too!

You are  a true craftsman!

How long have you been building this tug?

Nick

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: MONAHAN STEAM MODELS on January 27, 2009, 09:05:46 PM ---...

You are  a true craftsman!

--- End quote ---

Here Here! We agree with that statement!

Eric

HS93:
Hi Nick I have been building it on and of for about 6 years but every so often I get a bit of info and alter it , I have just re made the superstucture and the engine room vent in the last year , also as I find better ways of doing something I alter it , I am in no rush to finnish it its just something I work on every so often , It is steam powerd but unfortunatly not by one of your nice plants, its got a Gemini in it with abc , all the brass fittings for the boat are compleat there are a few trays of them, it realy just needs the latest few mods and paint, and thats prob why its taken so long as I hate paint and am prob altering things so I dont have to do it. thanks for the Kind words Gents

peter

bogstandard:
This bit is way  :offtopic: but I would like to say Hi to Nick.

How about showing us a bit on those little engines you make.

We don't mind a bit of publicity for you, and I am sure the members would love to see them.

Even if it makes us drool over the keyboard and blow up our PC's.

John

sbwhart:
Peter:-

Thanks for showing use your work, your making an absolute wonderful model a real craftsman job.
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers
 :wave:

Stew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version