The Shop > Tools

Auctions

<< < (3/6) > >>

Darren:
Looking for blade info I found this...now that looks like a small, neat and very handy tool.
I have a cut-off saw with a fiber blade....I wonder..could it make the other saws obsolete ???

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uMAlHzqfyKg

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: Darren on November 30, 2008, 01:04:17 PM ---I think you miss-understood me Eric, I built the car almost 10 years ago.. :thumbup:

I'm not about to undertake another, as much as I'd like to.....too much else on at the mo... :whip:

--- End quote ---

Doh  :wack:

I read that wrong.

Eric

CrewCab:

--- Quote from: Darren on November 30, 2008, 01:09:04 PM ---Looking for blade info I found this...now that looks like a small, neat and very handy tool.

--- End quote ---

Darren,
Ralph had a thread going a little while back, these saws (or a variant of) were on offer at "ALDI" of all places for a little under £90 ........... and as of last week our local ALDI still had one on the shelf  ::)

Thread
Saw

hth

CC

dsquire:
Darren

Is that saw for real? That could make half the machines in a shop obsolete. Don't know how much they cost but I bet they will be a hot seller if they are what they apear to be.

Cheers

Don

Darren:
Thanks for the info CC, didn't see that thread.

I had no idea these saw blades existed. I have the same thing but with a fiber disk, horrible and messy to use, but those TCT blades cost almost as much as Ralph paid for his saw !!
But, I'm wondering if the band saw etc could be sold off to pay for one. Would take up much less room to boot

Ralph,
how are you getting on with that monster saw !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version