The Shop > Tools

Auctions

(1/6) > >>

Darren:
I've been looking at various types of saws lately, ummin' and r'in of the types an prices available....

My missus suggested I got myself over to the local Farmers Auctions as it was a tool sale day today. OK, it could be a day out I thought, but what do farmers ever give away.
Nothing but rubbish just spun around in my head....

Wrong...!! I came away with a horizontal band saw, a Donkey type saw, a huge old solid cast iron floor standing pillar drill and a few other items....I even had to buy a trailer just to get it all home.

I can't poss tell you how much they went for, it would be embarrassing. The real surprise is....they all work !!!

So much left behind, the scrap man took a whole wagon load. Some of it was nice stuff as well, so sad to see that..... :(

Powder Keg:
 :worthless:

CrewCab:
Wes ...........   :thumbup: .................. you almost took the words out of my mouth  :bow:

CC

Rog02:
 :worthless:

NO PICS, IT DIDN"T HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!

All TOOL GLOATS must be accompanied by photographic evidence to be considered.  It's in the Constitution somewhere.

Darren:
It's tooooo dark 'ere to take any pic's, bedtime by 4pm at this time of year and I didn't leave till 5.30....

There were 3 simultaneous auctioneers doing the biz and it lasted from 10am till 4pm with no breaks...ok a lot of it was farmers do da's, etc etc

I'm out all day tomorrow, but I'll see what I can do Sunday......

BTW, the pillar drill didn't come home with me, some chap begged me for it and I already have 3 as it is so didn't need another really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version