Gallery, Projects and General > Gallery

Photo resizing using - Faststone photo resizer

<< < (2/9) > >>

Bernd:
The HP printer I got for the older computer came with software that allowed resizing. I ofter wondered why some people's photo's were always so big. I guess not all eqipment comes with good picture editing software.

I should see what my wifes digital 35mm camera came with. I'm looking into the video end of things now. My old Kodak digital used some weird software that wasn't reconized by the major video editing software that comes on the computer.

Bernd

Chuck in E. TN:
Just found this thread, Have downloaded the resizer and am now making some watermarks. For those who have already set this up, what size did you use for the watermark images?

Chuck in E. TN

allanchrister:
 I'm sure its great and I know that I have been guilty lately at posting too large pics.

Unfortunately, this is a Windows program, and I use a Mac......

I'll look for something similar for my machine, and I'll be very surprised if it is not provided in the utilities folder somewhere...

Allan

Bogstandard:
Chuck,

It is a 'play with' program. You won't do any harm while finding what you really want.

Once you get the watermark just so, leave it alone, and only turn it on/off when you want to use it.

I find the rename and shrink bit the best, plus coupled with the watermark as well, you can convert your pictures in a matter of seconds. Drop your pics into a permanent folder that the program always goes to, set it up to save in a finished folder, select the pics you want to change, press the button and it will do hundreds of conversions in seconds, web ready, without touching the originals.

John

Chuck in E. TN:
You're spot on, John. I played with it a bit, used a text art website to make a couple of watermarks.

Chuck in E. TN

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version