Gallery, Projects and General > Gallery

TEARDROP TRAILER!

(1/3) > >>

backyard_cnc:
Here's a project I did a few years back. I sold it this past summer but it worked out really well!

Gerald

dsquire:
Gerald

Looks like it would do the job you intended it for. Also should have been fairly easy to tow.

Cheers

Don

Brass_Machine:
We saw an episode on the travel channel that featured those. Told swmbo that I want to build one eventually. Very cool!

Eric

backyard_cnc:
Thanks for the comments boys, TEARDROPS are great fun to build and use. I have done 2 of them, one for my motorcycle and one for the van. The larger one sold this year as I wanted a larger trailer with inside plumbing. Hope to do a cross country month long excursion next year and indoor plumbing makes overnighting on WALMART parking lots much easier since the wife needs to pee at least twice a night:-). Teardrops don't have the space for such luxuries. A 17ft fiberglass trailer is now taking space in the backyard. It is a 1985 BIGFOOT and that is another project.........but hey aren't they all?

Gerald

swmbo? not sure what that means eric. propably a reference to significant other but I can't be sure

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: backyard_cnc on November 22, 2008, 03:03:23 AM ---...
swmbo? not sure what that means eric. propably a reference to significant other but I can't be sure

--- End quote ---

Sorry Gerald, that is a term that is quite common on the other board... She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version