Author Topic: %#@!*& home appliances!  (Read 3209 times)

Offline John Hill

• The Artful Bodger
  • Madmodder Committee
%#@!*& home appliances!
« on: March 11, 2011, 11:46:06 PM »
So we are in the new house, new everything, only my favourite chair was brought from the old place.

Dish washer, didnt even last the first cycle before water got into the electronics!

Water heating system, solar and electric,  you could catch a chill standing under the shower with the mixture set to full 'hot'.  The 'tempering' valve was faulty.

Now the new bloody cooker, best Italian quality with a Fisher and Paykel label,  two hours at over 200C and the spuds in the casserole are not even cooked! :bang:
From the den of The Artful Bodger

Offline foozer

• Camano Island WA
Re: %#@!*& home appliances!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 12:50:25 AM »

only my favourite chair was brought from the old place.

Everything works in my new place, but broke my favourite chair. I really miss my chair

Robert
Ignorance is Bliss, thus I aim for Perfection

Offline dsquire

• In Memoriam
  • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Re: %#@!*& home appliances!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 01:06:33 AM »
So we are in the new house, new everything, only my favourite chair was brought from the old place.

Dish washer, didnt even last the first cycle before water got into the electronics!
Strike 1  :poke:
Water heating system, solar and electric,  you could catch a chill standing under the shower with the mixture set to full 'hot'.  The 'tempering' valve was faulty.
Strike 2  :poke: :poke:
Now the new bloody cooker, best Italian quality with a Fisher and Paykel label,  two hours at over 200C and the spuds in the casserole are not even cooked! :bang:
Strike 3   :poke: :poke: :poke:

There John that should end all this silliness about things being new and not working. I can feel your frustration as you have enough to do without having to keep taking things back because they don't work. Don't they realize that you want to be making chips fly.  :lol: :lol:

Cheers  :beer:

Don
Good, better, best.
Never let it rest,
'til your good is better,
and your better best