Gallery, Projects and General > Gallery

My Turbines

(1/4) > >>

bogstandard:
Over the last year I have knocked up a couple of turbines as well as a few other bits and pieces.

I am showing these again because I never really had enough air volume to get them on the boil before now.

So Ralph poked me with a pointy stick, and I knocked up a quickie engine run vid to show you the engines running how they should.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Amm89H65IFo

Bogs

Divided he ad:
That's pretty funny John..... I've only heard that tune in a monty python song before!!!

The turbines sound good to me too  :headbang:   :thumbup:  Better that I poked you with that stick than this....  :wack:   ;D

Pity about the lights!!! A bit of voltage measurement and re-calculating to do ehh?!

Good to see you having some fun in the workshop again too... It won't be long before you can start making some of those tools and then who knows...??

Thanks for the vid,

Ralph.

bogstandard:
Ralph,

That is an early Gracie Fields track, same sort of era as George formby. Then along came Vera Lynn and turned everything sombre.

I am trying hard to get my shop going again, but when I do, things will really brighten up again.

It is not like me to miss something like the over voltage,  :zap:but these things are sent to try us.

Bogs

PTsideshow:
Very nicely done, the sound traclk reminded me of some old British radio show for the wars years that are on the web for down loading will have to hunt up the bookmark and post it.
They are playing pythons spam clip on the news channel, for the story on sales of spam increasing :bugeye:
glen

Bernd:
Nice to see you playing around again Bog's. So you had a bit of over voltage.  :zap: Might need to add a nother bulb or two then. Wonder what the frequency is at speed. I remember that second one from that build you did on HMEM.

Bernd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version