Home Base > Introductions

Hi to all.....

(1/2) > >>

Darren:
First post here, so I'll like to say hi to you all.

I have followed a couple of the threads, but really joined to say thanks to Ralph for his very clear and informative posts on the ball turner..

Thanks Ralph, very inspiring, I just may start o one myself...

PS
Bernd's looks good too.... :thumbup:

Brass_Machine:
Hi Darren!

Welcome to the club!

Eric

Divided he ad:
Hi Darren, Happy to be of assistance  ;D  It is all posted in the 'help others' spirit  :thumbup:

A couple of questions if I may....?  Are you making much at the mo? What machines have you got.... And all and any other prying questions you might think of  ;)

Happy that someone else has figured out how to post on here.... We were becoming a quite exclusive little club  ;D

Don't be shy.... We don't bite, We don't even tend to bark!!!  We just want others to join in and show what and how they do....   ;D

Hopefully see you around (If nothing else a few pic's of your ball turner once it's made would be nice  ;)  )

Ralph.

Darren:
Hi, currently I'm making a couple of valve bases for my 833 valves. I have, and have had many hobbies over time, but of late it's mostly hifi related.

I'll reveal more as time goes on. I'm no machinist, just bimble along doing my own thing from time to time learning as I go on.
Currently have a 7x12 and a Smart and Brown model L, the latter I like very much. Lovely machine for a low cost small lathe. Takes 5c collets so most of what I've done I use those.

I'll post some pic's of the valve bases tomorrow.

The main reason I joined up to this site is cos' it has a good feel between inmates.

Darren

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: Darren on November 08, 2008, 06:54:57 PM ---Hi, currently I'm making a couple of valve bases for my 833 valves. I have, and have had many hobbies over time, but of late it's mostly hifi related.

--- End quote ---

HiFi!!

You should definitely post up some stuff. Not everything we do is machine based. I am a sucker for DIY audio. Just wish I knew more about it.

Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version