Home Base > Introductions

The MadModder

<< < (2/2)

MadModder:
Well... I only have small electronic stuff. This is more of a mechanical site as I understand.
And I don't own a workshop, except for the garage where my car is. If I want do something that needs more space, I have to park the car on the street somewhere first. And I must be able to put the car inside before I go to bed, beacuse I don't want it left outside during the night.
On top of that, I live in a small apartment. One room, and one kithen. Plus a bathroom ofcourse and other small spaces.
The room and kitchen quite often seconds as workshops. ;D

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: MadModder on October 27, 2008, 01:04:49 PM ---Well... I only have small electronic stuff. This is more of a mechanical site as I understand.

--- End quote ---

Everything is welcome here. I dabble a bit in electronics myself (as do a few others here). But yeah, right now the content is mostly mechanical... I hope to even that out some soon.

Eric

MadModder:
Great. I'm more of a computer guy. Just look at this 19" server cabinet next to the fridge.  :clap:

I'll put some of my stuff in the gallery with short descriptions later on.

Brass_Machine:
Nice server rack. ;D Professional computer guy myself... Have way to many servers, PCs and laptops (with multitudes of spares) at home. I plan on doing a custom case one of these days (Probably after the CNC mill is finished) to house my workstation in.  :thumbup:

I primarily work with VMware as an engineer at work. But for home, I do a lot of 3D cad stuff, music mixing and other things...

Either way, it is welcome here.

Eric

MadModder:
Speaking of CNC... I 'm about to finnish a CNC mill/router made out of MDF board. But I have no place to operate it when it is finnished. :P
And I have so many projects running I mostly have no clue where to begin, and most important: how to end, so I end up in this chair instead. Forum addict...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version