Home Base > Introductions

The MadModder

(1/2) > >>

MadModder:
Hi!

I'm the MadModder, since march 2002.  ;D
I created my site "The Mad Modders" in January 2003. (although I first registered madmodders.se in July 2005)

I have seen a few madmodder sites come and go (ie. madmodders.com). They havn't survived for very long. They've mostly been forums, like yours.

A few minutes ago I googled my nick because I had nothing better to do, and found this site.
I don't have anything against it. I hope you'll live and prosper. ;)
We need more happy modders in the world.    8)

Keep on modding,
///MadModder

Divided he ad:
Well the closest thing that I found was someone with a foot in the grave and some computer stuff??

Well it's the only thing close?

how mad were those mods?? Anyway....

This site is different..... Cause I'm on it!!!  :P  :thumbup:

We shall keep making and modding stuff all over the globe!

Ralph.   :thumbup:

Oh Chief (BM)... Can you borrow that dremmel smiley??  ;)

Brass_Machine:
Hi there.

Welcome to site. I actually have owned this domain since 2004 and ran it under a different type of forum (Mainly motorcycle modding)... decided I didn't like where it was going and closed shop. It was a private forum at that time.

Interesting site... couldn't understand any of it (Swedish?). I remember the other site, madmodders.com... I think they mostly did PC mods right? Fortunately, we are a little different  :beer:

I hope you will stay and be a contributing member, it is always nice to have some insane mad scientists!

MadModders of the world - Unite! :dremel:

Eric

MadModder:
Sorry I missed the introduction category. You have so many to chose between...  ;D

Yes, my site is in swedish. But google can translate it for you.
However, the translation becomes somewhat wrong. Sometimes quite funny.  :D
What about "slush and construction" hehe. Should be mods and contraptions. It translates my nick to Mad Slush. :P
Translated modding
It's a pitty the menu gets dislinked, but there is another link to the stuff at the bottom.

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: MadModder on October 27, 2008, 11:53:02 AM ---Sorry I missed the introduction category. You have so many to chose between...  ;D

--- End quote ---

No big deal.  ;D. I brought this site back when I saw the interest of other things from our sister site HMEM. HMEM is dedicated to model engines, but members had other interests, so I decided to give them somewhere to go for that.

Add some of your stuff to our gallery. We would love to read it! Also, put a link to your site in your signature.

Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version