Author Topic: More for owners of CQ6230A-1 lathe, Chester Crusader and other Chinese lathes,  (Read 6874 times)

Offline John Hill

• The Artful Bodger
  • Madmodder Committee
I have uploaded a program to the 'DOWNLOADS' section which calculates all possible thread pitches in metric and imperial for your CQ6230A-1 lathe such as the Chester UK 'Crusader'  and many other Chinese made lathes

It calculates all possible combinations of change gears and gearbox settings for a lathe with  METRIC FEED SCREW!

The program doubtless includes combinations for change gears you do not have and for combinations that for reasons of clearance etc would be impossible to mount on the machine.

The lathe that this program is for looks like this:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 07:19:03 PM by John Hill »
From the den of The Artful Bodger

Offline Mflynn

Hi John
Just joined up my fellow Kiwi! and am keen on getting my hands on you thread charts, where do I find downloads?
Matt

Offline John Hill

• The Artful Bodger
  • Madmodder Committee
Hi Matt

I dont think we have a downloads section any more!   ...... and I have searched the last couple of days to find where I put that program! :doh:  Maybe it is on my work computer which is the last place to look.

Sorry about that

John

P.S. Do you have a particular requirment for the information?

Offline BillTodd

• Colchester Essex (where the lathes were made)
Try attaching it?
Bill

Offline John Hill

• The Artful Bodger
  • Madmodder Committee
Hi John
Just joined up my fellow Kiwi! and am keen on getting my hands on you thread charts, where do I find downloads?
Matt

OK Matt, I found it, please PM your email address and I will send you the zip file.

cheers
John