The Craftmans Shop > PowerSports

Penny Farthing Bicycle

<< < (64/65) > >>

vtsteam:
Cool!  :thumbup:  :clap:

Rhubarb?  :borg:

Powder Keg:
Rhubarb and weeds :lol: The Rhubarb needs to be moved. It's under my new Awning. The back yard is a mess from installing a new sewer line a couple years ago. I've been working on that space a little lately. I built an awning out of recycled stuff. It's not done yet but here it is. The lights still need to be wired in.

It will be my outside work area. My outside vise and Anvil will live there :D I almost have the stand done for my anvil. I'll post pictures of that soon. It was nice working out there today:o)

~Wes~

75Plus:

--- Quote from: Powder Keg on June 23, 2013, 09:26:50 PM --- I almost have the stand done for my anvil.
~Wes~

--- End quote ---

I thought ALL outdoor anvils were mounted on either a tree stump, or if don't have one conveniently located, a section of tree trunk from a large tree. (That's how they are all over the American South)  :D :D :D

karlas:
Hi  Wes,

I have been reading this thread today, and many times I have a hard time beleaving your
enginuity in solving things ........... astonishing  ........... excellent work ..........

You are a GENIUS and a Jack of all trades .......

Karl

tom osselton:
Glad to see your picking it up again I've always wanted one there was a bike shop in victoria bc that sold them back in the 60's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version