Thanks Chaps!

For all your positive comments......  :thumbup:

David D

Rob.Wilson:
Great thread David  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Your work must be all over the world now  :thumbup:

Rob

Stilldrillin:

--- Quote from: Rob.Wilson on July 07, 2010, 10:31:46 AM ---Great thread David  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Your work must be all over the world now  :thumbup:

Rob

--- End quote ---

Thanks Rob!  :thumbup:

Funny you should say that! Off top of me head, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Austria, Germany, France, and all points of the Uk & Ireland.....

I`m re sleeving a Cyldon piston, at the mo. For Bournemouth! ..... But, next week, it`s America! :bugeye:   A "Miss America".... Pre war, steam powered speedboat....... No cylinder/ piston/ crank/ flywheel etc. But, another member in the UK has one, for sampling...... Probably!  :scratch:

Should be another interesting project!  :D

David D

Bowman:
Hi I am new to this group and not sure if this is the way to contact you .After reading your excellent artical ,My question is on the Bowman cylinder is the pivot pin originally screwed or pressed in .I have bought two Bowman 300 and the pivot pin protrudes in to the cylinders damaging them. I will make new cylinders and solder them to the old bases.

Regards Peter

millwright:
Nice to see you are still on your feet and keeping busy Dave, and good to see you helping out :clap: :clap: :clap:

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version