Gallery, Projects and General > The Design Shop

Future Projects

<< < (2/3) > >>

Powder Keg:
How about something like this? Roadstercycle

Wes

Brass_Machine:
Those are very cool! However, I am thinking of a ride in rather than a ride on. Kinda like this:

LINK HERE

bogstandard:
These are truly wonderful machines, I just wish I was a lot younger.

Unfortunatley they aren't quite an original concept, why not visit where they all started from in this configuration, and became a world famous mark.

http://www.mtwc.co.uk/

These oldies are still competing and winning hill climbs because of their handling and speed characteristics, big motor, small vehicle.

Have a good look around the gallery.

John

dsquire:
Brass Machine

Here is another idea for when you get around to building your dream machine. :wave:

Cheers

Don

SPiN Racing:
Funny you should mention the T-Rex (Or I just got around to reading this thread)

I picked up a Kawasaki ZX-9 with a little work already done to it.. for 600 Bucks because it was a stunt bike and the fairings are very beat up.
Bike made 143.7 to the rear wheel a week before I got it.

I have been looking at it.. and seriously trying to decide if I am gonna put it back to clean street shape, or.... make a trike.

(My wife and I made a deal when we got together that I would stop riding bikes after.. well a lot of.... dumb things I did. Lets leave it at that. And a trike is ok by her.. if its a drive in.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version