The Craftmans Shop > Radio Control Models

My First RC Airboat

<< < (2/4) > >>

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: Bernd on September 02, 2008, 04:15:20 PM ---Ok, as Rick asked for, a couple of pics of my boat.

--- End quote ---

Cool! Thanks for the pictures. Think you got your boards confused tho. Rick owns the other board. Although he is a mod here.

hehe

ERIC

Divided he ad:
Maybe Bernd meant to write Errick?   Ewick.... erm Eric ;D   :P

Nice build Bernd, I would like to try such a thing one day but for now all my efforts are toward 'heavy metal'  ;)

Fair do's some of you guys have a very varied skill area.... and so  many damn projects on the go!?!?!

Maybe you would go insane if you tried to do just one at a time? .... Maybe you are just insane?!?!?  :P

Happy building  ;D

Ralph.

PTsideshow:
Since it is buried under a bunch of stuff on an extra table in the shop. Here is the web page from tower hobbies.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGMP7**&P=0

Sorry its a 1/5th buggy, they didn't have the truck when I got it a couple years ago.
I have a 1/6th VW bug body on another RC chassis.

The videos show it pretty well. They are a little artsy for my taste with the colors et all. It does go like a bat and scares people in the parking lot I ran in. as it hurtles towards them at 25 or better per hour. With that weed wacker whine :o

Bernd:

--- Quote from: Brass_Machine on September 02, 2008, 04:22:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bernd on September 02, 2008, 04:15:20 PM ---Ok, as Rick asked for, a couple of pics of my boat.

--- End quote ---

Cool! Thanks for the pictures. Think you got your boards confused tho. Rick owns the other board. Although he is a mod here.

hehe

ERIC

--- End quote ---

Ya, well see what happens when I'm under pressure to perform.  ::)  Sorry about that Eric.  :-[ I corrected it.  :-*

Bernd

Bernd:

--- Quote from: Divided he ad on September 02, 2008, 04:35:24 PM ---Maybe Bernd meant to write Errick?   Ewick.... erm Eric ;D   :P
--- End quote ---

As I said to Eric. It's tough to perform under pressure.  ;D

--- Quote ---Nice build Bernd, I would like to try such a thing one day but for now all my efforts are toward 'heavy metal'  ;)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Ralph. You can, actually working in wood isn't that much different than metal. The types of tools used may be a bit different. That's about all. I've seen your metal work and I think you would have not problem with one of these builds. All you'd need the first time around is a set of plans.

--- Quote ---Fair do's some of you guys have a very varied skill area.... and so  many damn projects on the go!?!?!
--- End quote ---

As I said above not much difference, just the material used. And your right to many damn projects.  :D  :D

--- Quote ---Maybe you would go insane if you tried to do just one at a time? .... Maybe you are just insane?!?!?  :P
--- End quote ---

I'm just insane with to many vaired projects to do and want to do.  :o  ;D

--- Quote ---Happy building  ;D

Ralph.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ralph.

Bernd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version