The Craftmans Shop > Radio Control Models

My First RC Airboat

<< < (4/4)

Bernd:

--- Quote from: Brass_Machine on September 02, 2008, 08:20:51 PM ---
No big deal! Just ragging on you!

Eric

--- End quote ---

Ya, typical admin always picking on the peons.  ::)  ;D  ;)

Bernd

PTsideshow:

--- Quote from: Bernd on September 03, 2008, 10:35:54 PM ---You know PT if I show the wife this she'll want one. She owns the real thing and is in love with it.

Aw what the heck, I'll show her. ;D  Maybe I can convince her to buy me one to play with.  :-\  :P

Regards,
Bernd

--- End quote ---

Just so you know the body was something the local shop couldn't get rid of a couple of years ago Only thing I know is it was made in Canada. The guy at the RC shop recommenced the OFNA  Viper Chassis as a good fit and power platform. Plus he had somebody that wanted the body real bad. ::) And it was 3 or so years ago, so I don't know how easy it will be to get one.
 :)

Brass_Machine:
Updates???

Given the amount of time and knowing Bernd... it has probably been built, tested and is halfway through the 2nd revision.  :D

Eric

Bernd:
Eric,

Have I told you about all the projects I've started and are now setting collecting dust. :scratch:

Well that boat has some dust on it. I've started to many projects and haven't got half of them done.  :(

But as soon any progress is made I'll post here.

Bernd

Brass_Machine:
It's good Bernd... I have far far too many projects started (or almost started even) that I do understand. Was just curious as to where you might be with it. Figured after the Bridgey move and refresh you were a little busy.

Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version