The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

My mind is a glow.....

<< < (2/3) > >>

Divided he ad:
Well you'll have to wait a little Bernd.... treat it a little like Xmas  ;D ('cept you don't get the gifts!!  :-\ )

I'm willing to try it Eric, your PM has been answered :)

Have any of you made a torch yet? .... I made two last week, took me about 3 hrs including full BLINGING  ;D  (this message is aimed at those with my poor plans!)

(Wes, if your reading this, you never did send me those new plans you pm'd me about  ??? )

I'll throw a pic up there with the rest after sunday.... Just in case the recipient guests here once in a while?

Ralph.

Brass_Machine:
Cool. Wes has been detained a little by life. We hope everything is going ok for him. I will try my hand at redoing the plans again if he doesn't make an appearance soon.

lemme ask... does the the title of your thread have anything to do with your ideas. In this case the word 'glow'??

I haven't had much time in the shop to try making one. Every last moment down there has been an income generating adventure so I haven't had much time to play.

Eric

Divided he ad:
Yer I know about Wes.... Just thought he might wander around now and again  ???  Got to be a severe shock?

Do you not know the origin of the title? .... you should be ashamed.... clue .... Think Mel Brooks!

It is just one of my favorite  film quotes  ;D

You'll have to wait like everyong else Eric  :P ....As I said it may all be a total waste of time.... But it will be a fun one all the same  ;D

Ralph.

Bernd:

--- Quote from: Divided he ad on September 02, 2008, 04:23:36 PM ---Well you'll have to wait a little Bernd.... treat it a little like Xmas  ;D ('cept you don't get the gifts!!  :-\ )
--- End quote ---

No Ralph, your wrong about the gift. It'll be "eye candy" knowing your talent.  ;D

--- Quote ---Have any of you made a torch yet? .... I made two last week, took me about 3 hrs including full BLINGING  ;D  (this message is aimed at those with my poor plans!)
--- End quote ---

Nope. Completley forgot I have them. Although your avatar should be a riminder.  :-[

Damn, another project, besides the steam powerd boat, the airboat, the wobbler steam engine, the................. Oh, I'm back now. :P

Bernd

Divided he ad:

--- Quote ---Nope. Completley forgot I have them.
--- End quote ---
  ::)  After all my hard work!!!

Really!!
 :P

Don't get too excited Bernd, I haven't started any of them yet!

Also put my back out at work today.... not a happy bunny!   :(

Ralph

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version