The Craftmans Shop > Backyard Ballistics

Model firearms

<< < (2/4) > >>

chuck foster:
i think roger ronnie is another guy that makes model fire arms.

chuck  :wave:

GeorgeGreek:
Thanks all for encouraging words.
Sorry Dean cannot answer about manhours, since it is a 30 years old project. On the other hand, the equipment available at the time was an old fashioned Unimat used as lathe, mill, grinding wheel e.t.c. and considering the time needed to convert the lathe to a mill, tramm it, use it for a couple of holes maybe and re-assemble it as a lathe, would lead to a long time indeed.

PT, I have been there of course but thank you for the info anyway. Of cource, whe I see a Kucer (and not only) model I almost cry, but we have completely different orientations (and talents!!!).
I make shooting models only whereas any decent American model maker would rightfully object that one can plink or shoot a lifesize gun and leave the model alone. Well, in Greece everything is forbidden except for the 12 gauge shotgun. So making firing models is my way out...

George

Rob.Wilson:
Hi George  :wave:

The bluing job looks in scale too  :clap: :clap: :clap:  Any chance of seeing more  :thumbup:

Regards Rob

GeorgeGreek:
Yes Rob, why not?

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa77/papandropoulos/

Please note all models presented are dusty and dirty and not recently oiled. Also kindly forgive my loss of interest in finshing the task as soon as I know that the model works, so some triggers are unfinished e.t.c..

George

Rob.Wilson:
hI George  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thats a big coin , it is , isnt it ?   ::) :lol: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no really , top job  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:  i really like the sten , 

I have fired one , back in the good old days  :D

Are you working on any at the moment ?

Regards Rob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version