Home Base > Shows etc...

N.A.M.E.S. 2011 Exposition April 30th-May 1st

<< < (2/2)

PTsideshow:
For anybody that is local to the show area, we will be starting setup on Tuesday around 9 am till show opening each day. Any and all help would be appreciated.:D 

dgjessing:
I'm planning on coming up for one day - which is better, Saturday or Sunday?

PTsideshow:
Saturday as there generally are more people there till mid afternoon. As some of the older people head out home if they come from a long distance. Come early, as that is when the best stuff is still available for sale!  :lol: :lol:
They still has been a fair amount of people on Sunday, but it is just one of those things that you can't really do anything about.

PTsideshow:
For those that are going to come south on I-75 to the Show beware  that the exit to Northline rd. is closed You have to go one south to the next exit at Eureka road. The North bound entrance to I-75 at Northline road is closed you have to use the one at Eureka rd.

Also for any that would be using Eastbound to go home Saturday or Sunday I-94 Eastbound will be closed from 10pm Friday till 5am Monday starting at I-696

PTsideshow:

This is what it looks like before the thundering herd starts in. Yesterday evening,
Also please note that they have added another sign to the I-94 closure
Fri 4/29/11, 10 PM to Mon 5/2/11, 5 AM
Eastbound and westbound I-94 at 11 mile road  Both directions all week end!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version