Gallery, Projects and General > Project Logs

a nine cylinder radial engine, plans by "ageless engines"

(1/29) > >>

madjackghengis:
Hi, I am starting a thread for a project I started about a year ago, but only became aware of this website recently, so I will be posting things completed in the past year or so, along with current efforts as I go forward.  I am new to forums, and will probably have some problems getting things posted rationally, but will do my best to get good pictures of what I'm doing, as I do it.  The engine is a scale model of a Pratt and Whitney nine cylinder radial, with a total of about eight cubic inches.  It has a bore and stroke of 1.000 X 1.125, I will be using a hall effect ignition with an external coil.  I have mostly completed the crankcase, the front cover, the front main bearing and many of the tools and fixtures that will be necessary for its building.  I've been waiting forty years to build this engine, I hope it turns out well.  Any help in the process of adding pictures would be greatly appreciated, I am at a total loss at this point.
mad jack

sbwhart:
Hi Madjack

This link may help

http://madmodder.net/index.php?topic=607.0

In short the best way to post pics is to use photo bucket, just open an account (its free) post your pic on there and copy the link over to madmodder.

Looking forward to seeing the progress on your radial

Cheers

Stew

Stilldrillin:

--- Quote from: sbwhart on January 12, 2010, 12:08:57 PM ---Hi Madjack

This link may help

http://madmodder.net/index.php?topic=607.0

In short the best way to post pics is to use photo bucket, just open an account (its free) post your pic on there and copy the link over to madmodder.

Looking forward to seeing the progress on your radial

Cheers

Stew

--- End quote ---

Just what Stew says.......  :thumbup:

David D

NickG:
Can't wait to see this one!

madjackghengis:
Thanks Stew and others for backing him up with the advise, I spent hours trying to put photos in, to no avail.  I'll do the photo bucket thing and get some pics up for view.  One day I'll learn how to use this damned computer, maybe.
mad jack

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version