Gallery, Projects and General > Gallery

Another pen

<< < (4/4)

Bernd:

--- Quote from: tinkerer on December 31, 2009, 11:44:52 AM ---The cool thing about it is that you can put it in the washing machine and clean it with your laundry.

--- End quote ---

What, and get acrylic grit in my underwear? Now way.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Divided he ad:

--- Quote ---Yes it is 12000 grit. It is called micro mesh and comes in a kit of about 6 sheets that start out with 1500 and step up to the 12000. The cool thing about it is that you can put it in the washing machine and clean it with your laundry.
--- End quote ---

Junno what?

I never even gave the number any thought.....   :lol:

I think a nudge in the general direction of a supplier would be nice Tink'  :thumbup:

Ralph.

tinkerer:

--- Quote from: Divided he ad on December 31, 2009, 12:13:42 PM ---
--- Quote ---Yes it is 12000 grit. It is called micro mesh and comes in a kit of about 6 sheets that start out with 1500 and step up to the 12000. The cool thing about it is that you can put it in the washing machine and clean it with your laundry.
--- End quote ---

Junno what?

I never even gave the number any thought.....   :lol:

I think a nudge in the general direction of a supplier would be nice Tink'  :thumbup:
In the UK

Ralph.

--- End quote ---
OK, I screwed that up somehow.  :bang: In the UK http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-Micro-Mesh-Abrasives-804806.htm
and in the US Woodcraft, Amazon, Lee Valley or just abount any woodworking store. Klingspore is another.
Also, I don't think the 12000 is a grit because the 1500 micro mesh is equivelant to 600 grit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version