The Shop > Metal Stuff

Metal Spinning

<< < (5/5)

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: Divided he ad on September 17, 2008, 08:06:21 PM ---...

Some projects still to move and then I will have space to start the afore mentioned tooling  ;D

--- End quote ---

I think with the pace we are both moving at... we will be done by some time late 2009.   ;D

Eric

Rog02:

--- Quote from: Brass_Machine on September 17, 2008, 08:39:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Divided he ad on September 17, 2008, 08:06:21 PM ---...

Some projects still to move and then I will have space to start the afore mentioned tooling  ;D

--- End quote ---

I think we the pace we are both moving at... we will be done by some time late 2009.   ;D

Eric

--- End quote ---

LOL!   You guys think you are slow?  Things are moving about the speed of smell around my place. :hammer:

BTW,  kewl new smileys!

Divided he ad:
It is not for the lack of want, I just can't seem to find enough time!!.... Maybe I should spend a little less on the computer?!  ???

Early 2009 I hope Eric  ;)

Right off to the kitchen, it's tea time you know  :D

Ralph.

Bernd:

--- Quote from: Divided he ad on September 19, 2008, 12:39:58 PM ---Right off to the kitchen, it's tea time you know  :D

Ralph.

--- End quote ---

There's your prolem Ralph. Your spending to much time for tea. ;D

Bernd

Divided he ad:
 ;D

Actually the problem this weekend is the model show I'm going to in 5 huors time... leaving approx 5:30 am and driving for 4 hours to get there..... Thats a long way on our little winding roads!!

If there are any things deemed appropriate for this site I will photograph and post them..... Mainly going for the model engines etc though   :thumbup:

Ralph.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version