Gallery, Projects and General > Gallery

My homebuilt recumbent bikes.

(1/2) > >>

Gadget:
I built these about 12 years ago. My wife hasn't used hers much at all but I have over 7000 trouble free miles on mine. 

John Hill:
Nice work!

How do you find the screen? I am afraid if I had something like that on a bike around here it would act like a spinacker!

Gadget:

--- Quote from: John Hill on November 23, 2009, 10:51:17 PM ---Nice work!

How do you find the screen? I am afraid if I had something like that on a bike around here it would act like a spinacker!

--- End quote ---

I bought my fairing  from TourEasy in California. Cost a whopping $200.00 but it has held up well for the full 7000 miles.

Bernd:
Nice, simple and neat looking bikes.

I've got plans for a trike. The plans came off the internet. It's actually a recumbent tadpole trike from Jetrike.com and was drawn by Henry Thomas. I did a bit of research and found a guy that motorized a trike with a small engine. I'd like to do that to so I could navigate the hills around here. Sure would save on gas money.  :D

Bernd

Gadget:

--- Quote from: Bernd on November 24, 2009, 09:44:02 AM ---Nice, simple and neat looking bikes.

I've got plans for a trike. The plans came off the internet. It's actually a recumbent tadpole trike from Jetrike.com and was drawn by Henry Thomas. I did a bit of research and found a guy that motorized a trike with a small engine. I'd like to do that to so I could navigate the hills around here. Sure would save on gas money.  :D

Bernd

--- End quote ---

I have plans for a tadpole trike as well, I may still go that route. I like the leaning units though, that is going to be a bit tricky.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version