Home Base > Introductions

Oh No

(1/1)

Classic:
Not another irresistibly interesting forum ;)

Eric invited me in, and now I'm hooked.

I'm Peter, in my late 50s and still waiting to "grow up".  My trade/profession is electronics, but I'm also interested in music, specifically guitars, pedals, amps, and also just about anything mechanical.  The only reason my Subaru Forester is in standard condition is that modifying it would void warranty.  I've built a few quick and very reliable Mazda rotary engines.  There's always a better way of doing things than the way they've been done by manufacturers.

I have a little Unimat 3 lathe and am trying hard to justify buying a bigger lathe and a mill.

In the real world, I contract in electronic work, mostly PA systems, and I build and sell guitar effect pedals.

I look forward to being inspired by you all, and hopefully helping to inspire some of you

Peter.

Brass_Machine:
Welcome Peter!

Eric

Kludge:

--- Quote from: Classic on June 01, 2008, 02:56:33 AM ---Eric invited me in, and now I'm hooked.

--- End quote ---

He's like that.  I think it's a conspiracy.  Or Hotel California. :D

--- Quote ---I'm Peter, in my late 50s and still waiting to "grow up". 

--- End quote ---

Growing old is mandatory.  Growing up is optional ... and not an option a number of folks here have taken. 

--- Quote ---I have a little Unimat 3 lathe and am trying hard to justify buying a bigger lathe and a mill.

--- End quote ---

Oh, boy.  How much bigger?  Opinions on this should be plentiful. 

--- Quote ---In the real world,

--- End quote ---

In the WHAT?

Have fun.  The folks here are delightful and a wealth of knowledge.

Best regards,

Kludge

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version