The Breakroom > Resources

Clockmaking Links

<< < (3/4) > >>

kellswaterri:
HI Cris, thank you for the reply, I looked through most if not all the sites you posted, no luck finding any reference to ''Cowells mill''...plenty on the ''Sherline'' though,I have a Sherline lathe, great wee machine, sooooo, I must carry on and learn by my mistakes on the mill, hopefully not too many,
All the best for now,
                           John.

raynerd:
A few updates for those interested. If anyone has any more, especially the project logs then please let me know.

EDIT: Just noticed Jere hasn`t posted on here for a long time and his last update on his site was June 2010. His watch build was fantastic, I hope all is well with him!

Chris

raynerd:
Just got a reply from Jere via email. All is well, he has been making a few posts on his site but just not changed the homepage as apparently he has been working on the escapement for the last year!!!! Now that is dedication! :dremel:

HS93:
I have been thinking of making a wooden clock for some time .that is the reason I built the Kwackers unit (hope I have spelt that right) these guys make it look so easy

&feature=related

&feature=related

&feature=related

peter

raynerd:
Upsettingly, Onlineclockbuilding website is now gone.... a VERY sad loss as it was a super site.

If mods could update -  please put a cross through it rather than just delete it if this is possible.

For the wooden clocks, see David Atkinson,    www.woodentimes.com/    Lovely clocks and great plans with DXF files available.  could this please be added to the list.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version