Gallery, Projects and General > How do I??

I want a bigger hole

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bluechip:
CC

Thanks for that bit of info. I think I will order one tomorrow.

Dave BC

CrewCab:
Dave,
I actually rang them rather than ordered off the web (can't for the life of me remember why though   ::)  ) .............. anyway they were very helpful.  Might be worth a call and a natter.

Dave (CC)

tinkerer:
Just a tip on granite.  :offtopic: The counter top makers have a lot of waste granite laying around and are happy to get rid of it. I picked up three large pieces of sink cutouts to use as surface blocks for sharpening chisels and plane blades.

Bluechip:
Dave CC

Was going to do that anyway. It seems to be a common habit ( in UK anyway) that suppliers have items on their ordering sites, but nil stock. Barstewards!!

So, I'll call them and see if they've got physical chucks rather than virtual chucks.
Need to see how they despatch the stuff, as we seem to be a bit deficient in the Royal Mail department at the mo.

Dave BC

bogstandard:
Dave,

I have the opposite experience with Rotagrip. They really ripped me off at one time over postal charges, charged me for overnight delivery and the item didn't turn up for about 5 days, they had sent it by snail mail. When I complained they said it was nothing to do with them, and wouldn't give me a refund, so I refused to have anything else to do with them.

I hope you have better dealings.

Bogs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version