Gallery, Projects and General > How do I??

Bookmark a thread?

(1/2) > >>

GordTopps:
Is it possible to bookmark a thread so that it is easy to refer back to when wanted?
Many thanks
Gordon

dsquire:
Gordon

If you start a new thread (as you have done by posting this message above) you will automatically receive notification by email of any new replies to that message.

If you post a reply to a message you will automatically receive notification by email of any new posts to that message.

If any further questions, just ask and someone will have an answer.  :doh:

Cheers  :beer:

Don

CrewCab:

--- Quote from: dsquire on October 21, 2009, 12:02:35 PM ---you will automatically receive notification by email of any new replies 
--- End quote ---

Only if you select that option in your profile Don, but you can selectively track a thread by clicking on the notify button at the top.

Gordon, to bookmark a thread either use the "Bookmark" option in your browser .........  or ............... copy the address bar ........... such as ..........

http://madmodder.net/index.php?topic=2013.0

Then paste it into a text document (Word, notepad etc), then all you need do is copy and paste it into your web browser when you want to go back

Just a few random thoughts.

CC

sorveltaja:
At least on Firefox there is a shortcut key (Ctrl + D) to bookmark the page that is currently open. Not sure if this works on Internet Explorer or other browsers.

GordTopps:
Okay, thanks all, I will do as I usually do for the time being, I click File>Send>Shortcut to desktop.
There is a growing number of them at the moment and was hoping to be able to find a prticular thread directly from the Forum page.
Thanks
Gordon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version