The Shop > Our Shop

Craynerd's shop

(1/3) > >>

raynerd:
I`ve been busy recently moving my shop down into our cellar. It is an old coal bunker that has been converted to a storage space and then I`ve put up some shelves and work surfaces, decent lighting and made it a nice little work space. It is amazing how much I`ve been building up my equipment, I started off with literally just a Clarke cl300m, some allan keys and a few spanners and now I`ve got a pretty well kitted out workshop. I just need to learn how to use it.
A lot of it has been gifts from family and I`ve got a few things from workshop clearances, just keeping my eyes open at the local scrap yard and ebay. Most of it is starting to come in useful and I`m learning how to use something new each week. Anyway, here are some pics…

Overall shop view:

This is the bench with my little lathe and my mill – I need to cut down that chipboard top but infact the overhang stops things falling off the work surfaces. It will look better, so will cut it down when I get time

The boxford, computer and layout/planning area..

Got this layout plate for £10 at RDG – amazing buy as I have seen smaller plates go for more on fleabay

Grinder and little draws – I need to make some shelfs for the draws as currently you can`t get in them without disturbing the entire row:

Each draw is pretty much full with different types of screw in different containers

My tap draw – metric:

Anyway, I appreciate I`m still learning and can`t use all this stuff effectively yet, but I`m getting there and I`m enjoying it!

All the best
Craynerd

sbwhart:
Nice shop Chris

I like your collection of heavy hammers  :hammer:

Have fun in there

Stew

Stilldrillin:
Well done Chris!  :thumbup:

That`s a lot better organised than mine......  ::)

David D

raynerd:

--- Quote ---I like your collection of heavy hammers
--- End quote ---

What can I say, I like bashing things!!  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

jim:
looks pretty good to me :clap:

a real home from home :thumbup:

i reorganised my workshop the other week, i was pleasantly pleased with the kit i've got together over the years.

i do sometimes wonder if its the tools or the things i make with the tools that i like the most :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version