Gallery, Projects and General > Gallery

my second engine

<< < (2/2)

bogstandard:

--- Quote ---grandkids would probably get a kick out of it.
--- End quote ---

Don,

Are you joking or what?

Over the age of six or seven, if it ain't got a screen, a hand controller, pumps out 200 decibels and costs a squillion bucks, they won't even be bothered to turn their heads. Unless of course it smells like MacDonalds or Kentucky fried, then they will ask you to put it on a tray and bring it to them, as they are too busy to get up.

Nice classic wobbler BTW.

Bogs

dsquire:
John

Your right on what your saying. Probably what they will get a kick out of is the fact that something so mundane could keep a kid amused. They will probably be thinking that I had a pretty boring life if all it took was a few bits of brown stuff wood and wire to amuse me. Funny how times change!  :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Don

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: bogstandard on October 03, 2009, 08:25:22 PM ---

Don,

Are you joking or what?

Over the age of six or seven, if it ain't got a screen, a hand controller, pumps out 200 decibels and costs a squillion bucks, they won't even be bothered to turn their heads. Unless of course it smells like MacDonalds or Kentucky fried, then they will ask you to put it on a tray and bring it to them, as they are too busy to get up.

Nice classic wobbler BTW.

Bogs

--- End quote ---

Bogs.... that is why I am hoping to raise my youngest different than how my ex is raising my oldest... I hope o instill things in him my dad did in me.

Chuck... Very cool to find you 2nd engine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version