Home Base > Announcements & Issues

Chester Open Day

(1/2) > >>

sbwhart:
I thought I'd show this to you chaps in the UK you may be interested as this is a good chance to pick up some cut priced tooling.

Have fun

Stew

Darren:
Wrong Right link Stew,  :thumbup: :thumbup:

I got the leaflet, at least delivery wouldn't be an issue.....just be careful about any promises for any back-orders if they run out on the day  :lol:

sbwhart:

--- Quote from: Darren on September 01, 2009, 01:40:50 PM ---Wrong Right link Stew,  :thumbup: :thumbup:

--- End quote ---

Whoops corrected it.

Stew

bogstandard:
Hi Stew,

If you do go, make it early. They come from miles away, last time we went, we turned up about 15 mins before opening time and had to park about 1/4 mile away, and you couldn't move inside, it's only a small place. Full of pokers and prodders and um and ah'ers.

Bogs

Divided he ad:
Hehe.... It's only a few miles from me, bout 10 min's max to get there..... Not sure if I'll make the effort  :scratch: :)

I went there the year I got my lathe..... Late on the second day, there were still about 100 funny looking blokes in there nudging their way to the front to get a look in.... Thinking about it ,I was one of them!  :lol: 

I got my mill vise and some small tooling..... Still cost me, but was definitely cheaper than on the website!

Ralph.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version