Gallery, Projects and General > How do I??

Model Engineer Vol. 115-116 - anyone got a copy?

(1/2) > >>

raynerd:
Hi, has anyone got a copy of M.E Vol 115-116, I`m interested to know what details it gives about the LBSC Viriginia 3 1/2" loco build. Apparently there is some information on that loco in those volumes but would like to know what it actually gives. Is it a build log or just information.

If anyone could copy or send an electronic copy, even better.

Chris

NickG:
Chris, almost certain we'll have it in the library down at our club. Should be down there next Tuesday so I'll have a look and see if I can scan the stuff.

Nick

raynerd:
Nice one NickG - that would be really great if you could do that for me. Let me know how you get on.

Chris

raynerd:
Nick, just before you go to any trouble of copying anything for me, can anyone clarify whether this is infact just the "LBSC`s famous 4-4-0 Virginia" construction booklet split up between the issues of ME magazine? Only I have that book so if it is just that, then no need. I was hoping it may be something different to bring a new prespective and pictures to the build.

Regards
Chris

NickG:
Chris, will certainly have a look for you. I have a feeling it may be the whole construction as AJ Reeves Mention it on their website https://vault1.secured-url.com/reeves2000/shop_item.asp?sub_cat_id=40

Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version