The Shop > Tools

Anyone any idea what these are ?


I picked up another Pultra P type at the weekend to restore nice fairly complete and original along with it came a very complete box of collets & accessories but in the box are two items that were tied together that I have no idea what they are, I have been through the manual and can find nothing so probably not Pultra, one is slightly smaller than the other and the allen bolts push a slide, does anyone have any suggestions as to what they are ?

They look like a box tool.

A tool for turn a fixed diameter on a long rod , by supporting the uncut material in a hole while a fixed (pre adjusted) tool in the slotted part takes the cut

Stab in the dark but possibly for turning square bar between centers? Big end in chuck small end on live center.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version