Home Base > Announcements & Issues

Saving sorveltaja Linked Images - ISP Closing

<< < (4/4)

Pete W.:
Wow!!

Well done, Steve.   :mmr:   :mmr:   :mmr: 

sorveltaja:

--- Quote from: vtsteam on December 31, 2022, 07:16:10 PM ---Done. Approximately 1100 images saved.

--- End quote ---

Thanks again for the effort! I did'n even remember posting that many pics.. :beer:

vtsteam:
Thanks Pete! :beer:

Thanks Sorveltaja! :beer: They were all pretty interesting, too!  :beer:

I was able to reduce the pixel sizes and convert from png to jpg on most photos but towards the end, I just had to download them and re-save them as-is because I was running out of time. That was for the last 200 or so.

I left drawings as png's and I zipped .mp3's. because the forum will accept those as attachments. I could not save here the last of the mp3's as it was too large a file. It was one in the thread about using a speaker as a sustainer pickup device on your guitar. The rest that I found and converted were fine.

I inserted all saved images back in their places in the text, so each post should look the same as it did before. The only visual difference in the posts is that they will have a small automatically generated note at the bottom saying edited by vtseam, which I couldn't prevent from appearing.

Happy New Year to All! May your wishes and projects come true!  :beer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version