The Shop > Tools

Eclipse No 39 Drill Sharpener

<< < (4/7) > >>

modeng200023:
I have tried looking everywhere I can think of but still havent found a readable instruction sheet for the Eclipse 39.
John

philf:

--- Quote from: modeng200023 on August 29, 2022, 02:56:23 PM ---I have tried looking everywhere I can think of but still havent found a readable instruction sheet for the Eclipse 39.
John

--- End quote ---

Thanks John,

Someone on HomeWorkshop sent me a photo - unfortunately the right hand side of the instructions is missing from the photo.

An eBay seller promised me a photo or scan but that hasn't materialised!

How useful the sharpener is I don't know and, it seems, I'm unlikely to find out!

Cheers.

Phil.

modeng200023:
Phil,  I had one last search and came up with this, a book called Sharpening Common Workshop Tools by Dr Marcus Bowman..
There is a chapter about the Eclipse 39, a description and pictures about how to use it.
Go to Google books and search for Sharpening Common Workshop Tools. Click on the title and scroll down for a long way and you'll find the information.

Hope this works for you.
John

philf:

--- Quote from: modeng200023 on August 30, 2022, 03:35:47 AM ---Phil,  I had one last search and came up with this, a book called Sharpening Common Workshop Tools by Dr Marcus Bowman..
There is a chapter about the Eclipse 39, a description and pictures about how to use it.
Go to Google books and search for Sharpening Common Workshop Tools. Click on the title and scroll down for a long way and you'll find the information.

Hope this works for you.
John

--- End quote ---

Hi John,

That looks a very interesting book - thanks.

However my preview of the book runs out well before the Eclipse No39 gets a mention and I would need to spend £12.99 for the eBook.

Cheers.

Phil.

modeng200023:
Interesting, I have not bought the book and can view all the pages about the 39.

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version