The Shop > Our Shop

T&C Grinder Stones Unpacked At Last !

<< < (3/4) > >>

hermetic:
Floor? FLOOR? :lol: I am in exactly the same position, but I HAVE underused wall space that could be my answer to the same problem. I feel a massive purge coming on! I need more SPACE (The final front ear (tm). It is a perrenial problem for all of us who are constantly aquiring "interesting" bits of kit! Give an Englishman a machine and he will make a pet of it, give him two and he'll race them! Quick, the screens nurse!
Phil

awemawson:
Matthew, be good to see you but carrying this granite tomb stone on the train might be fun !

Phil, send me that wall space !

Spurry:
Andrew. I wondered if you had considered a 'book type' arrangement, with a pivoting spine fixed to the wall and the leaves formed from sheets with the dowels inserted.

awemawson:
I like the lateral thinking :thumbup:

It would get awfully thick rapidly with each 'page' being at least 4" thick.

I reckon the best idea is to palm this granite table off an an unsuspecting victim generously give this granite table to some one in need !

hermetic:
I made the first step! I painted the LinBin wall sheets with a couple of coats of green hammerite, but my main problem is the "stores" which is at the other end of the building and down a flight of stairs, which means that stuff is brought out, but rarely put back, and as I have (I hope) finished building refurbishment, there is a lot that can go! Onward and upward!
Phil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version