Home Base > Introductions

myford ML7 reborne

(1/4) > >>

anday:
hi
this is my first post snd I would like to share my restoration of a myford ML7 80% there with new hardened spindle and bronze bushes. It was completely stripped down and painted new bushes and new nuts and bolt where needed just waiting for a few new parts and i shall be ready for the next stage.

awemawson:
Looking very nice  Anday  :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum - tell us a little about yourself and your workshop. I see that you live in Gods County  :beer:

(I'm an ex-pat Yorkshireman living in the soft underbelly of the country !)

Pete W.:

--- Quote from: awemawson on May 26, 2022, 11:20:44 AM ---Looking very nice  Anday  :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum - tell us a little about yourself and your workshop. I see that you live in Gods County  :beer:

(I'm an ex-pat Yorkshireman iving in the soft underbelly of the country !)

--- End quote ---

Good afternoon, Anday and Andrew,

Andrew, you seem to have omitted a few letters.  Might they have been 'thr' ?  Surely not 'sk'!!!   :)   :)   :) 

awemawson:
Just an L Pete !

Pete W.:
Andrew:  I knew that really!

Anday:  Do you know that the illustrated parts lists (the 'illustrated' bit refers to the accompanying 'exploded' diagrams) for all the major assemblies comprising the ML7 are available for download from the Myford web-site?

They're the same as the paper versions at the back of the Myford ML7 User Instructions booklet but it's handy to have them on one's computer as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version