The Shop > CNC

CNC painting system, another silly idea?

<< < (8/9) > >>

vtsteam:
Works fine in Firefox.

Sorry but, fact of life in FutureWorld: If you guys are going to stick with Google Chrome, eventually the only content you'll see is Google's own content.

Funny thing is, that site has Google's Tag Manager running on it as a hidden script. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!  :)

Seeing a big red screen of warning, at first you'd think your computer would blow up if you visit John's simple download page. But here's what it actually says the danger is that elsewhere the site might include software intended to:

"harm your browsing experience" by "tricking" (convincing?) you into a change of homepage, ie away from Google's homepage in the Chrome browser. Possibly by promising some free benefit...... and it might then serve up additional non-Google' originated ads.

This is of course what Google itself does -- practically every site on the net has hidden background Google tracking software running on it, called scripts, and many ads you see elsewhere, including constant ad interruption of YouTube are originated in that personal profiling.

Well, that's it, the entire danger. No mention of malware, no viruses, no phishing, no fraud. Just the possibility of deflecting Google's ad revenues. A red screen, Google can now apparently block content for 2.6 billion Chrome users on any site it chooses citing"harm to browser experience" "Browser experience" is the long standing code phrase for Google's own user tracking and ad injection.

Ah well, who cares......

John Hill:
Thanks Mr Steam...

The brush paints a 22mm wide path which may be fine for the intended use of painting roadside signs but I may have to find a way of trimming the brush down,  fortunately I bought a box of 30 of those brushes!  China of course.

MetalMagus:
Have you considered trying a small paint roller that matches your desired line width. Various companies do them for decorating where the paint is fed into a reservoir in the center of the roller.

MM

kayzed1:
https://www.beugler.com/
Have you thought of these, the lad uses one on motorcycle tanks and car stuff.

John Hill:

My rotating brush does seem to work well enough for our purpose but I have not totally dismissed the ideas of rollers, ball, wheel etc!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version