The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

Microwave oven

<< < (2/2)

When I worked at the lab I had to machine Beryllium.

We were always warned about it when it came in. And we always wore masks when cutting it.  No one ever became ill because of it. We did once get some Superduplex Stainless steel that had come from a nuclear power station.
My dodgy item these days if Methanol I use for making fuel. Got to be careful with that as it is a neuro toxin.


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version