Home Base > Announcements & Issues

Can't post new topic

(1/2) > >>

pycoed:
I'm trying to upload in the Project Logs section anew item with several images (8 in all). I have ensured they are all <1Mb in size, but whenever I try to preview, the preview pane shows "attachment not loaded yet" or some such. If I just press "Post" nothing happens & the whole post disappears after several minutes with a message about server not found or similar. Any ideas? Anyone else found this lately?

awemawson:
Works for me.

I've just posted a thread in the projects log with a picture of your previous post

pycoed:
I can't get the preview to work at all, but having just posted two posts with pics they seem to appear OK in the forum. Next issue is how to delete the test posts!

pycoed:
I just posted the whole lot with the 8 pics attached & yet again I get a fail :bang:
It reports
"This site can’t be reachedThe web page at https://www.madmodder.net/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=10 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_HTTP2_PING_FAILED"
I give up!

awemawson:
Strange, as if I press the link in your post above it goes straight to the address it says isn’t available :scratch:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version