Gallery, Projects and General > Neat Stuff

Vice Grip Garage Restores a Tractor

<< < (2/2)

edward:

--- Quote from: awemawson on January 17, 2022, 04:21:09 PM ---Watch Wes Work also reveals some amazingly rusted vehicles on the road that would get you free meals at Her Majesty's finest establishment over here!

Surprisingly many seem to be in the ownership of his local authority - surely public service vehicles MUST have inspections even in the 'land of the free'?

--- End quote ---

I do like a bit of Wes. He seems to have deductive powers well beyond the average mechanic. I too am amazed at the condition of some of the vehicles he deals with, how some of them even hang together I don't know.

awemawson:
Wes at one time was operating and faultfinding on industrial CNC machines so he is much above the level of the average garage mechanic !

edward:

--- Quote from: awemawson on January 18, 2022, 06:04:07 AM ---Wes at one time was operating and faultfinding on industrial CNC machines so he is much above the level of the average garage mechanic !

--- End quote ---

Ah, right. that explains it. My local garage doesn't seem to have much in the way of oscilloscopes when I've popped in there of late :-) 

AdeV:

--- Quote from: awemawson on January 17, 2022, 04:21:09 PM ---Watch Wes Work also reveals some amazingly rusted vehicles on the road that would get you free meals at Her Majesty's finest establishment over here!

Surprisingly many seem to be in the ownership of his local authority - surely public service vehicles MUST have inspections even in the 'land of the free'?

--- End quote ---

I've not seen any of his... sounds like I'm in for a long night of video watching!  :lol:

awemawson:
Go back in his list of videos two or three years before he moved to his new workshop and he has quite a bit on CNC machines and controls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version